Paid Pass Membership
You donít have to pay to use Reader Matches: you can open an account and place an ad for free; if people respond to your ad, you can email back to them for free and you can hear any telephone messages you have received.
So why pay?
The short answer: only paid members can start a conversation. In other words, if you see someone you like and want to send an email or leave a voice message, you must be a paid pass member.
The long answer: paid pass members enjoy complete and unrestricted access to all the features our system offers. They can:
- Strike up email conversations with any member.
- Listen to voice greetings (online or by telephone).
- Enjoy full access to our telephone system which allows you to listen to your voice messages, find out if you have email, listen to other members' voice greetings, and leave voice messages for any member.
You can purchase a pass for seven days, thirty days or ninety days. Here's what it'll cost you:
- One day - $5.00
- One week - $10.00
- Thirty days - $20.00
- Ninety days - $40.00 (buy two months and get the third month free!)
Please Note: When you purchase a membership, it does NOT automatically renew. We never automatically bill your credit card. Instead, if you wish to renew your membership, you will need to purchase another pass for the length of time you desire.
The Stamp Option
Unlike passes, stamps donít expire. So they may be the way to go if you know you will only rarely initiate email contact. HOWEVER, stamps donít work on the telephone side: you canít use them to send a voice message.
Stamps are purchased in books of ten. It costs two stamps to send an email.
- Book of 10 Stamps - $20.00
You can be a free (unpaid) member and place a free ad. You will be able to respond to a member who has emailed you, but you wonít be able to initiate email with others and you wonít be able to respond to another memberís voice greeting.